Aluminum and plastic coextrusion energy saving door and window profiles
Aluminum and plastic coextrusion energy saving door and window profilesAdvantages of:
1. Waterproof, high air tightness: the scientific design of the drainage system makes the water flow form a dynamic balance, multi-channel seal design, the effect is better. To prevent rainwater and air infiltration, welding process to ensure that the impact of typhoons in the long term does not occur rainwater leakage.
2. Margin and soundproofing: aluminum-plastic coextrusion energy-saving door and window profile surface wrapped in a layer of PVC plastic, greatly reducing the heat and sound transmission. The performance of other doors and windows can be made of single layer glass.
3. Free adjustment between shading and lighting: by matching with the built-in Blinds hollow glass, you can adjust the sunlight at will. Indoor light and thermal environment can also restore the privacy space within the building.
4. Moisture, corrosion resistance is good: aluminum plastic coextrusion energy-saving doors and windows due to the aluminum-plastic coextrusion energy-saving door and window profiles, and ordinary metal doors are far apart. The window has considerable moisture-proof and anti-erosion properties and is more suitable for southern and coastal areas.
5. Rich color, beautiful windows: A variety of surface treatment, such as raw white, fluorine spraying, general color, color coating, wood grain heat transfer printing, etc., have a relatively warm home atmosphere.
6. Building doors and Windows aluminum-plastic coextrusion profiles (JG 8437-2014)
7. Profile structure Standard: Profile using aluminum-plastic coextrusion energy-saving door and window Profile 11CJ27 number, building standard design drawings.
8. Long service life: normal service life of up to 50 years.