Energy-saving aluminum and plastic co-extrusion doors and windowsIt is a new type of composite material which combines aluminum lining with plastic. Its shape is composed of a hard core of about 3mm thick on the surface of foam and aluminum lining, which realizes the combination of internal and external plastics. The new way of building doors and windows is to combine traditional metal doors and windows with plastic doors and windows. The combination of two different materials makes the new doors and windows have the advantages of high strength of metal doors and windows and insulation of plastic doors and windows. The appearance of aluminum-plastic co-extruded doors and windows is a major change in the history of building materials doors and windows. As a new building energy-saving doors and windows, it will occupy a very important position in the building materials market.
In order to prevent plastic and aluminum alloy stratification is not the use of traditional adhesive bonding methods, the new energy-saving aluminum-plastic coextrusion doors and windows used in the aluminum lining surface molding raised structure and swallowtail groove Way, in the production of foaming plastic squeezed into the aluminum lining of the swallowtail groove, so that plastic and aluminum lining tightly integrated into one, The plastic and outer layers of plastic in the aluminum alloy swallowtail groove melt once during co-extrusion. Aluminium plastic coextrusion doors and windows are prepared to save materials, the preparation process to reduce resource energy consumption, and then reduce energy consumption, reduce carbon emissions; At the same time, the new doors and windows still have the advantages of broken bridge aluminum doors and windows, good strength, good for fire protection, thermal insulation, sound soundproof, high quality technology, easy to promote the use of characteristics. Therefore, aluminum and plastic coextrusion doors and windows in line with the doors and windows profiles with the development direction of composite materials, at the same time in line with China's industrial policy and urban development needs, to achieve housing construction and the needs of the people. The new energy-saving aluminum-plastic coextrusion doors and windows have more advantages than broken bridge aluminum and plastic doors and windows.
Compared with plastic doors and windows, energy-saving aluminum-plastic co-extrusion doors and windows have many advantages. Compared with simple plastic doors and windows, the amount of plastic used is less, all plastic doors and windows need to be 6.5kg/m2, and energy-saving aluminum-plastic coextrusion doors and windows need to be 5kg/m2, so the comprehensive energy consumption of new doors and windows is reduced. At the same time, aluminum and plastic coextrusion doors and windows have good door and window strength, air tightness, sound insulation, quality and appearance. And in terms of insulation, energy-saving aluminum-plastic coextrusion doors and windows have the same performance as plastic doors and windows. As a result, the advantages of energy-efficient aluminum-plastic coextrusion doors and windows prompted it to quickly open the door and window market.
Previous: No Information
- What is aluminum-plastic coextrusion doors and windows?
- Where is aluminum and plastic co-extrusion good?
- New materials aluminum and plastic co-extrusion doors and windows, three advantages to be concerned
- Aluminium plastic coextrusion Energy saving doors and Windows block building energy consumption black hole
- Energy-saving aluminum plastic co-extrusion doors and Windows Welcome the development opportunity
- Features of aluminum-plastic coextrusion profiles
- Analysis on advantages of coextrusion aluminium plastic doors and windows
- Why do customers are advised to do coextrusion aluminum-plastic doors and windows?
- Can the emergence of new aluminum-plastic coextrusion energy-saving doors and windows replace the broken bridge aluminum doors and windows?
- This paper introduces the characteristics of aluminum-plastic coextrusion composite profile